Google Analytics

Monday, June 29, 2015

Kiehl's #ChangeYourSkin 28 Day Challenge - Week 1 Results

I've just completed my first week with Kiehl's #ChangeYourSkin 28 Day Challenge, brought to you by Beauty Bulletin. I have to say that I've already noticed a great difference in my skin.

Morning Routine

  1. I start by applying 1 1/2 pumps of the Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate. I wait for this product to absorb completely into my skin before moving on to step 2.
  2. I apply 2 drops Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution to my palms, and carefully start applying directly to my dark spots. The remaining product is spread over the rest of my skin.

Evening Routine

  1. I start by applying 1 1/2 pumps of the Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate. I wait for this product to absorb completely into my skin before moving on to step 2.
  2. I apply 2 drops Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution to my palms, and carefully start applying directly to my dark spots. The remaining product is spread over the rest of my skin.
  3. I apply 2 drops of the Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I'm really careful to spread this evenly over my face, neck and décolletage. I pat this product into the skin until it's all absorbed.

Week 1 Results



  • A little bit of product goes a LONG WAY! Don't make the mistake of applying too much product. I'm so excited that these #SuperSerums will last a while before I'll need to replace them.
  • Although the Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate is very light weight, it really keeps me moisturised throughout the day, which is what my skin needs in this harsh winter weather.
  • My skin is so soft in the morning that I actually feel badly about washing my face again. I know it sounds crazy but thats my truth.
  • Makeup application is so much easier with smoother skin. Thanks Kiehl's!

I'll be back with my week 2 update before you know it. I'm hoping for even better results by then. 

To purchase your own Kiehl's products and take part in the #ChangeYourSkin 28 Day Challenge, visit any of the following Edgars Stores:

Johannesburg: Sandton City, Eastgate, Hyde Park, Rosebank
Pretoria: Menlyn, Brooklyn, Westville
Cape Town: V&A Waterfront, Canal Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment